On April 1st, my youngest sister will finish her four year nursing college course and have her graduation rites in Manila Hotel. Also, my cousin will finish her Secondary Degree (high school) today, so my schedule will be a bit tight within the next few days as it is mandatory for me to attend these events.
My sister has expressed her interest to pursue a career as a Cardiologist or Neurologist after taking the nursing licensure exams later this year. I believe with her commitment and her perseverance in studying, she will pass these exams with relevant ease. As such, I will be there to support her all the way. For me, it’s best just to be the wind beneath her wings and help take her to wherever horizons her heart desires to go.
Though I’m not much for words, I would like to write here that I am very, very proud of her and I wish her all the best in her career and all her future endeavors.
Soar like a hawk, fly like an eagle, and make your aspirations a reality my dear one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
congrats to you sister =D
ReplyDelete--Kitchie
Thanks very much Kitch! ;)
ReplyDelete